Monday, November 16, 2009

Another day named MONDAY!

Wel how we getting on?

The weekend is over and i'm not sorry.

I was working Fri nite from 6 in the evening til closing. Had the rapiest in so dat was not really pleasent to say the least. Couldn't get the lads out til the guards landed outside in the unmarked. Finally was home in my bed at 2 in the morning.

Sat was the same really, didnt get up til 12 nd soon enough sean was home from work. did the shopping for mammy in town coz the sucky calves had to get their dose. went off to work again for 5. was in time was once nd i wasnt jus on time but I was early. shock shock horror horror. ed the langer head had to have some comment. lik he the fella i hav to walk around after when christine not there coz she's afraid he's eating his way through the entire box of taytos and wispa bars. things were quiet enough for a while until it got kinda busy. I roped Keith into bringing me back food coz hadn't eaten since breakfast. as soon as he walked in the door the bar got busy. ger flannagan told christine that my pints of guinness were nicer then hers. it was my moment in glory:)!! my food wasnt long been eaten when the smell of chips went from the lounge to the bar. bwtween everyone coming out for a chip I managed to eat bout 2!! so then the lads took off to the 21st in the Plough. I was left there while my boss drank her way through the bottle of brandy:L!! soon enough then my brother Kieran came in and after that I said never again! the usual lads hadnt seen kieran in Mt. Maniac in years coz last time he was there it was known as Christie's niteclub. Thank god Keith wasnt drinking and helped me get people home. the nxt struggle was getting my own brother, ger, mike and louise home. Half 3 came and so did the guards. home we went (wel bk to mike's neway)! after bringing ger home nd getting the tour off the combine harvester nd all the john deere's nd case nd new holland we finally wen home, after getting stopped by the guards at 3.50 in the morning. home to bed for 4 when Kieran finally stopped talking to the guard.........
.....................................................................................to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment