Monday, November 9, 2009

Yes Yes Its Monday AGAIN!!!

Yes it is monday again! 10 o clock class nd our lecture is a no show! an email or note on the door wouldnt go astray! could have stayed in bed till 11 nd that sleep would have gotten me through the rest of the day....especially after the weekend I had! Sat nite I was working, sat did few jobs at home, clipped my filly, got ready for the 21st nd went out. Decided to get up early sun morning and kick for home. slept for a while on couch (with no peace from Kieran), did my shoppping and off to work again! Work was pretty exciting NOT!!! All the usual lads were in again. I was happy out, I got my 2 Pheasants for my dinner during the week. my boss was not the happiest camper last nite.

Now our lecturer is just after walking in only 25min late for class.

not goin out at all dis wk gonna stay in nd do some college work. no college fri so bed for me!! YIPEE!!!!

Saying of the week: YOUR LIKE A PACKET OF SOUP WANTING WATER!!!! Make your own sence of it!!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment